Tis said was said to lye

 Sentry dogs. Dogs here in the north are not the pooches we have in the house. Dogs here have a job. They are either to pull sleds, or to guard and warn of Polar bears.

Judas, the Inuit hunter I met told me the Inuit have a belief. Don't talk of the Polar bear or think of them. The bears sense you are calling them, and they will seek you out.

And if people belive they are cute, think again. 20 minutes before I arrived a bear was on the runway perimeter my aircraft coming in plus a helicopter stared it off but not before 3 children had to be evacuated by my ride which is why she was late getting me.

Also last year 3 people were attacked before the RCMP and hunters could take it down.

I'm not thinking of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should i stay or should i go now?

Final days and thoughts in Nunavut