Christmas, Boxing Day in Sanirajak Hall Beach Nunavut

as  part of my Christmas duties I acted as Santa at the school, helping to give children smiles
There was so much food donated to each family the volunteers could bring home for ourselves, so I got Pizzas
Juice
And garlic bread for a bit on top of the groceries I had bought
One of my favorite presents this year was this tshirt from my good friend Keith who is a Sci-fi horror writer whose best selling series is this one Mountain Man
I was invited to the RCMP for lunch which was great but was interrupted by them being called out, all part of being police
And with all the books Keith also sent me, I got a pair of reading glasses, I'm starting to look my age I guess

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should i stay or should i go now?

Final days and thoughts in Nunavut